Math Teacher – Full Time
A classroom teacher supports student learning, growth, and development through their assigned classes and duties and supports and strengthens the mission of Saint Joseph High School to transform students in heart and mind, preparing them to serve God, the Church, and the world.
- Developing a positive, joyful, welcoming, and supportive classroom
environment. Contributing positively to school climate.
- Planning and implementing effective and engaging curriculum,
instruction, assessment, and classroom management for assigned
- Fulfilling extra-curricular responsibilities or other duties as assigned.
- Professional conduct and adherence to all school and Diocesan policies
Detailed Teacher Job Description: Classroom Teacher Job Description 2019-20
Benefits: Full-time position – includes benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Current valid Indiana Teaching License in Mathematics for grades 9-12
- High School teaching experience preferred
Start: August 2019
How to Apply
Ginny Weaver / Administrative Assistant to the Principal
email@example.com or 574-233-6137 x513
Applicants should also complete the diocesan application materials found at: http://www.diocesefwsb.org/Teacher-Application. Please send these documents to Saint Joseph High School.